Wednesday, June 09, 2010

What's on my to do list these days?

So, it's been a while since I updated here - not sure if it's because I've been busy, lazy, dealing with our kitchen remodel, trying Zentangles, dabbling in some gardening, scrapbooking, knitting and spinning. And I have to say, with all of these things going on I can't seem to finish a project!

The kitchen remodel officially started on May 3rd, with the demo of my entire pantry. It was loud and dirty, but so exciting. I won't miss this...

Before 6

Or these "countertops":

Nice Countertops

I am really hoping that we'll hear from the "countertop guy" early this week to get them installed. I do love the new cabinets, but honestly, not having a sink and having to use cookie sheets as surfaces is a real bummer. We keep trying to decide our favorite new thing - so far, it's the replacement windows. When it's all done I'm not sure if it'll be the dishwasher (that we haven't had in 17 years), ice maker, real countertops and cabinets... who knows what it'll be.

No comments: