Friday, November 21, 2008

21 days in and I'm still fasting

Well, I did have to purchase a new tool in case I need it for doing up Thanksgiving next week - but it's a kitchen tool... http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00064NDY0 - a new hand mixer. I just could not find the beaters to my old one and I can't have a kitchen without it. (They may be in one of the "declutter boxes" from last year when we had the house on the market, but who knows.) For my 30th birthday (it seems so long ago) my mom gave me a Kitchenaid Stand Mixer - love it so much, but it doesn't always make sense to lug the bad boy out (if you've ever seen my kitchen, you'd understand why it has to be stored away!) I am hoping that this lives up to the 4 1/2 star rating it received.

I guess I need to go make up my menu and shopping list for next Thursday!

No comments: