Saturday, July 15, 2006

Thank you, my wonderful A/C!

Ah, what would we do without A/C? In the car, so you don't look a mess by the time you get to where you are going, in the bedroom so you can actually sleep through the night, and in my office so I can just sit in here and create in the nice cool, dry air!

Well, last week on vacation I did finish my SIL's birthday gift... a super-soft Malabrigo Marino that I just fell in love with from A Yarn Over Marblehead, along with the first set of handles - Clovers that I had picked up at Mind's Eye Yarns:



OK, so I was quite jealous of this bag - they yarn was just too soft, the colors too nice and I knew there were a few more skeins there... and, well, Jean had the shop open on one Sunday in the summer... just had to do it. So, here is my first Booga Bag http://www.blacksheepbags.com/booga_bag.html in process with the same yarn:



Finally, a pic of the wicked cool yarn I picked up at Central Yarn in Portland, Maine - I can't wait to play with it, however, unless I'm working in the A/C, it will not see the light of day this week!



Now, if I could only get past my fears and cast on that Twisty Tee... after all, the summer is running away from us!

No comments: