Wednesday, July 12, 2006

I'm back from vacation too...

So, I was on vacation last week and ended up spending lots of time knitting, including the Friday Morning Knitting Group at A Yarn Over Marblehead on Friday (duh!) before I headed to Maine for the weekend, but I don't have pictures of stuff yet! I was able to get my cousin's 10yo daughter Amanda knitting - she even took it with her to camp on Monday - we'll see what happens up in Maine. Nothing like sitting on the banks of the Saco River and knitting up a Booga Bag http://www.blacksheepbags.com/booga_bag.html in a lovely Malibrigo and having an excited 10 yo new knitter working right along next to you!

I also finished 2 more felted bags for 2 of my SIL's - pics to be posted later. On my way to Biddeford, I passed the exit and went up to Portland and visited www.centralyarn.com... you'll see a pic of the awesome skein of Strawberry Patch Burley I got there soon!

No comments: