Monday, January 02, 2012

January 2, 2012

Well, hello again gym! I haven't been there since December 16th and I'm happy to be back. 4 miles today, going towards the Women Run 50 Miles in January challenge. I have to say that I love my iPod Nano and Nike+ - it motivates me and reminds me when I have and haven't worked out. Since I have finished listening to The Hunger Games trilogy, I'm back to listening to Wicked. It's not that I don't like listening to music, but I really enjoy the audiobooks thing when I'm on the treadmill or using the machines. I'm off to Weight Watchers shortly, I don't usually like to go in the evening if I can help it, but I have a weird schedule this week and really don't want to wait until Saturday (especially the first Saturday of the year when all of the newbies and folks who have "taken a break" come back!)



No comments: