Sunday, January 01, 2012

January 1, 2012 - hitting the reset button

Yup, it's been a while again, and I'm hitting the reset button on my blog and life. Should have gotten outside to run today, but didn't... slept in instead, but that's OK, it's just one of 366 days this year. Lots of challenges, creativity and Moving More, Eating Well ahead. Here are a few things to start with, I won't say "resolutions," but here are some of my 2012 goals:
  • Get back to my Lifetime weight at WW, so I don't have to pay the $39.95/month anymore. Now that they finally made eTools free for Lifetimers at goal, why not? 
  • Run at least 50 miles per month, every month for 2012. I have set this goal for the last 2 months and haven't achieved it yet, but hey, isn't that what the reset button is all about? 
  • Blog more! Yup, put it out there - successful days, meals, projects. We are all about positivity here. 
  • Keep up with the one group I have joined for 2012 - Move More, Eat Well 2012
  • Frugality is one of my favorite words for this year. I am trying something new (more about this later, not ready to fully disclose yet), and frugality is a necessity at the moment. Not a bad thing and I know it will all be a good thing (it already is!), but more about that later.
 So, without further ado, I must go change out the laundry... we do all want to start the year with clean clothes, right? More to come!

No comments: