Monday, June 11, 2007

Finally an FO!

I have no idea when I started this - probably a month or two ago. I had picked up the yarn (well, the first 3 skeins) on 6/3/06 to make a wrap... that didn't quite work out. It was my first attempt at carrying yarn - very simple, but I didn't want to just have plain old stripes.

Yarn: Steadfast Fibers: Wonderful Wool in Eggplant, Cherry Ice and Light Pink.
Pattern: Elizabeth Bag (changed the handle to a simple flat garter handle)

Here it is before felting:












And then after - side & bottom:


















I just love the way the bottom came out - I did it on 11s, the rest was done on 10.5s. Why? I can't remember!

Mugsy hung out with my while I was working on my Perfect Sweater too...
(yes, we do know he needs a trip to the groomer!)

No comments: