Sunday, February 25, 2007

Update-o-Rama

Warning - picture-heavy post!

A few updates of some recent projects:

1. The Yarn Harlot One Row Handspun Scarf - what I chose for my yummy Glad Tidings yarn from www.yarnwench.com:















2. Yarn I picked up for the www.masondixonknitting.com Perfect Sweater - when you can get Skye Tweed at 40% off, you jump!















3. Some of the things I spent yesterday doing:












4. Last night I finished spinning the yummy Vineyard fiber I bought from www.spunkyeclectic.com last weekend at SPA - along with the cutest bag, a Tom Foolery Spindle (which I used to spin the whole 4 oz. and then Andean Ply!), some Chocolate Cherries Fiber... what else? Oh, silk... hot pink silk. Not quite ready to give it a try yet, but I will... in the mean time I'll just keep feeling it... so so soft! Really, all I wanted to do at SPA was to shop w/ Amy King, sit in the hot tub and learn how to Andean Ply. And I did it all!













Next time... WIPs. But I want to leave you with Oliver... isn't he the cutest?

No comments: