Saturday, September 30, 2006

Busy Saturday

I keep seeing skys that people have on their blogs - here is our's today:















So, what have I been doing with such a beautiful day? I've been going like a crazy woman through 8 years worth of Tupperware - I have (had) tons of it down in my basement. Why, pray tell, am I doing this? Well... what I really want to trade all of my plastic for is made out of PVC - I want one of these: http://www.babesfibergarden.com/Starterdouble.html!

www.craigslist.com is my first stop on the Tupperware cleansing adventure. I'll have to be sure to send it to a few old customers. We'll see what we can do with the locals and then move over to Ebay if I have to - hopefully I won't - then I'd have to charge shipping and I don't want to have to deal with that.

The other thing that happened as of today is that I'm no longer an SU demo - hobby or otherwise. I let my account lapse and I'm feeling this weight lifting! (Yes, Christine, I have your P,B&J ready to send down there any time!) We're going to have to find a new SU Girl - interviews will be done... we might even have a demo! We'll see! Not that I don't love www.stampinup.com stuff and prefer to use it, I just don't have the get up and go to do the $300 per quarter any more. I know it's not much, but it's just too much.

I have been knitting lately - pics to come later. But I have also been trying out my drop spindle that I picked up at www.mindseyeyarns.com a few weeks ago. It is so much fun!

More later!

No comments: