Tuesday, February 19, 2008

MBTA Alerts...

Or should I say, wish it had been less confusing to set up this morning. We waited an extra 45 minutes for the train today. UGH... at least it was over 30F and not raining or snowing. Not the bridge today, but a "mechanical problem" on the Rockport side and just some sort of mystery delay on the Newburyport side. Sometimes I wonder if it's really worth taking the T.

So this afternoon I finally got my T-Alerts set up for the Newburyport/Rockport line - I have a feeling it will be burning up my text messages.

Newburyport/Rockport Alerts

Newbury/Rock Beverly inbound train #72 has been canceled. Shuttle bus service will be available and will make all stops. 2/19/2008 3:06 PM

Now that one sounds like that bridge. UGH!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The whole T has been a nightmare. It took me TWO HOURS to get to work yesterday. When I called to inquire about the status of the bus, they said it left on time. Same thing for the enxt one. Thing is, I was standing right there for TWO hours, and none had been going in or out. I finally got a different bus. Last night, I sat down and wrote a pleasant letter about how lying is not always the best policy.