Monday, July 09, 2007

Whirlwind trip...

I'll post more later, but we just got back from a wedding outside of Madison, WI - flew from Providence, RI to Chicago and then the "lady in the car" (aka Magellen and I SO need one of these!) took us up to Madison, Cross Plains and Mt. Horeb.

One of my favorite places that I visited was http://www.knittingtree.com/ in Madison - what a terrific little store. Funniest thing was meeting a woman in there who was working a new bright red dishcloth who had moved out there from Arlington, MA.







I'll post more later... have to figure out what to knit at SnB tonight!

1 comment:

JenniferB said...

I'm glad you liked the Knitting Tree! Hope you can come back to Madison soon..make sure to visit The Sow's Ear in Verona (coffee shop and knitting store in one...with great hours).