Saturday, August 19, 2006

Sock update... hey, I learned Magic Loop!

Last week at our Thursday night knitting group, Paula taught Laurie & I how to Magic Loop it - it is SO COOL! I ended up swapping my yummy Daffodil Sock #1 over to the loops to keep it moving and it's going much faster... and I think it's almost time to hit my first heel...



My second set of socks is a bit behind at the moment, but I do have a few days off next week with lots of knitting time planned in...



Finally, what I'm going to have to call my DH's Mugsy Hat is also on the needles. The yarn really does look just like him...



Check it out...



He's cute for an old man (he just turned 12 in June). Actually it looks even more like him when he doesn't have his summertime haircut!

Off to the eye doc to try out contacts again...

2 comments:

Lucy said...

Wow! Look at you go! I'm very pleased with the way the yarn is comeing out too. I'm dyeing more on Monday and I'm taking requests (you don't have to buy. I just like having ideas!).

Seasidecrafter said...

Cute kitty! yummy socks! See ya thursday. Off to knit knit knit